Company Name: Sune Sport AS
Code of Conduct February 2023
At Sune Sport AS, we are committed to being a responsible and sustainable business. We believe in promoting a healthy environment and good working conditions, while also ensuring that our suppliers adhere to the same high standards. The following Code of Conduct outlines the values and expectations we have for all employees and contractors, as well as our suppliers and sub-suppliers.
- Sustainability: We are dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint and promoting sustainable business practices. This includes reducing waste, conserving energy, and using eco-friendly products and services.
- Eco-Friendly: We are committed to using environmentally friendly products and services whenever possible. This includes choosing products and services that have been certified as eco-friendly and that minimize their impact on the environment.
- Good Working Conditions: We are committed to providing our employees with a safe and healthy work environment. This includes providing adequate ventilation, lighting, and temperature controls, as well as ensuring that all equipment is well maintained and in good working order.
- Due Diligence: We are committed to conducting thorough research and due diligence on all our suppliers and sub-suppliers, to ensure that they are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and that they adhere to the same high standards that we do.
- Anti-Corruption: We are committed to conducting business in an honest and ethical manner, and we will not tolerate any form of corruption or bribery. This includes, but is not limited to, offering, or accepting gifts, loans, or favors that may influence business decisions.
- Responsible purchasing practices: We value responsible purchasing as a crucial aspect of responsible business conduct. Our purchasing practices are designed to support, rather than harm, our suppliers’ capacity to meet our standards for human rights, society, and the environment. We aim to establish long-lasting partnerships with suppliers who demonstrate a commitment to promoting positive change in the supply chain.
- Supplier development and partnership: we are committed to working with suppliers to ensure their compliance with our responsible business conduct standards. When necessary, we will provide assistance and resources to help our suppliers meet these requirements. By doing so, we strive to establish collaborative relationships with suppliers who have the desire and ability to drive positive change for human rights, society, and the environment in the supply chain.
- Correct information: We require that all employees be truthful in their interactions with each other, our customers, suppliers, and business partners. In our dealings with one another and intermediaries, we will always act honestly and fairly and only make promises that we can keep. Our business information will be communicated accurately and fully, both internally and externally. All accounting information must be properly recorded and comply with laws and regulations, including relevant accounting standards. Any intentional act resulting in material misstatements in financial statements will be treated as fraud.
Principles for Responsible Business Conduct (Supplier Code of Conduct):
We expect all of our suppliers and sub-suppliers to adhere to the following principles in their business practices:
- Forced and Compulsory Labor: No employee or contractor should be subject to forced or compulsory labor. This includes any form of involuntary or compulsory work, such as human trafficking, debt bondage, or slavery.
- Freedom of Association and the Right to Collective Bargaining: Employees and contractors should have the right to form and join trade unions and to engage in collective bargaining, without fear of retaliation.
- Child Labor: No child should be employed in any form of work that is hazardous, interferes with their education, or is harmful to their health or development.
- Discrimination: All employees and contractors should be treated fairly and without discrimination based on their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic.
- Harsh or Inhumane Treatment: No employee or contractor should be subjected to any form of physical, sexual, or psychological abuse, or any other form of harsh or inhumane treatment.
- Health and Safety: All employees and contractors should be provided with a safe and healthy working environment, and should have access to adequate training, equipment, and protective clothing.
- Wages: All employees and contractors should be paid a fair wage, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Working Hours and Regular Employment: All employees and contractors should be entitled to regular working hours and should not be required to work excessive overtime.
- All employees and contractors are expected to follow these values and to promote sustainability and eco-friendly practices in their work.
- All suppliers and sub-suppliers are expected to adhere to the same high standards that we do, and to provide us with detailed information on their practices and policies.
- We expect our suppliers and partners to work focused and systematically to comply with our guidelines. This includes conducting regular self-assessments, providing regular reports on their practices and policies, and being open and transparent about their operations and business practices.
- We also expect our suppliers and partners to promptly rectify any violations of these standards, and to take proactive steps to prevent such violations from occurring in the future.
In conclusion, the Code of Conduct sets out the expectations that we have for our employees, contractors, suppliers, and sub-suppliers, and serves as a guide to promoting sustainable and responsible business practices. By adhering to these principles, we can ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical, fair, and responsible manner, and that we are contributing to a better world for all.